Re: [NTO] Jody Adair

  • David Smart
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
      Thanks Pat.

      Best wishes for a speedy recovery Jody.

      Regards, Dave S

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Pat Drummond" <pat@...>
      To: <ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2007 4:34 AM
      Subject: [NTO] Jody Adair

    • bscott022@hughes.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
        What Happened To Him ?

        I have known Jody Adair for about 6 years through this discussion group. He has a nice family and he is a Christian ... Which means he is in good hands ... all things work together for good for those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. I hope for his wife and childrens sake he is o.k. My prayers will be for him and His Family.

        A Christian Brother

        Bill Scott

      • Carl Swann
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2007
          --- "bscott022@..." <bscott022@...>
          wrote:

          > What Happened To Him ?
          >
          > I have known Jody Adair for about 6 years through
          > this discussion group.

          Like many of this group, I have also known and loved
          Jody for several years (1998). His enthusiasm for
          life, his faith, and his devotion to Eric and his many
          software programs, are hallmarks of Jody.

          I join all Notetabbers in lifting prayers for Jody's
          speedy recovery.

          Carl Swann

          8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time