Re: [NTO] Jody Adair

  • Chris Laarman
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
      Pat Drummond (pat@...), Friday, February 09, 2007 6:34 PM

      > I just learned from Eric Fookes that Jody is in serious condition
      > in hospital. Jody has always been there for Notetabbers and I hope he
      > recovers soon.

      So do I, for Jody, his folks, Eric and us.

      Thank you for sharing, Pat!

      --
      Chris Laarman
    • ladyck3@tx.rr.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
        Good heavens....what is wrong??? (If there was illness spoke of earlier, I
        missed it).

        Prayers are being said.... Take care Jody!!

        Laurie

        I just learned from Eric Fookes that Jody is in serious condition
        in hospital. Jody has always been there for Notetabbers and I hope he
        recovers soon.

      • David Smart
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
          Thanks Pat.

          Best wishes for a speedy recovery Jody.

          Regards, Dave S

        • bscott022@hughes.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 9, 2007
            What Happened To Him ?

            I have known Jody Adair for about 6 years through this discussion group. He has a nice family and he is a Christian ... Which means he is in good hands ... all things work together for good for those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. I hope for his wife and childrens sake he is o.k. My prayers will be for him and His Family.

            A Christian Brother

            Bill Scott

          • Carl Swann
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 11, 2007
              --- "bscott022@..." <bscott022@...>
              wrote:

              > What Happened To Him ?
              >
              > I have known Jody Adair for about 6 years through
              > this discussion group.

              Like many of this group, I have also known and loved
              Jody for several years (1998). His enthusiasm for
              life, his faith, and his devotion to Eric and his many
              software programs, are hallmarks of Jody.

              I join all Notetabbers in lifting prayers for Jody's
              speedy recovery.

              Carl Swann

              8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time