Jody Adair

  • Pat Drummond
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2007
      I just learned from Eric Fookes that Jody is in serious condition
      in hospital. Jody has always been there for Notetabbers and I hope he
      recovers soon.
    • MotoMania
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2007
        I'd like to add my best wishes to Jody for a speedy and full recovery.

        Jody and his loved ones are in my prayers.

        Mick

        MotoMania aka Mick
        motomania@...
        Remove SPAM to email me :)

        safely in a pretty and well preserved body -- but rather to skid in
        broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming
        -- WOW, WHAT A RIDE!!" - Author : Unknown