Re: [NTO] Dual OS installation

  • M.M.
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 28, 2006
      Hello and thanks to all the 'replyers'
      I am so sorry I forgot to mention in my question that the partitions on the
      disk are FAT32,
      and one partition is totaly empty.
      I am thinking to try the VMWare option - it sounds interesting (I never
      tried it) - the final decision is what my grandson will like.
      When it's done I will let you know.
      So again thanks to all of you
      and a Happy New Year.
      PS. Now I have some problem with MY computer, but this for another post.
      Mordechai
      m.mordechai@...