Credit Cards

  • phil
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2000
      I need to have the ability to take credit cards on my web site.

      BUT- My sales are tiny and only amount to sales of ONE item. (Sales
      of a book on Greenhouse Operation and How to---)

      Does anyone in this group know where I can get this service without a
      bunch of charges?

      Most of the ones I have looked into want a yearly fee that is in excess of
      my total Income from the book.

      Phil E.
    • Jim Hall
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2000
        At 03:33 PM 7/30/00, you wrote:
        >I need to have the ability to take credit cards on my web site.
        >
        >BUT- My sales are tiny and only amount to sales of ONE item. (Sales
        >of a book on Greenhouse Operation and How to---)
        >
        >Does anyone in this group know where I can get this service without a
        >bunch of charges?

        It's all relative but take a gander at this one and see if it meets your needs.

        http://www.citynews.com/25931.html

        Jim
      • Marco Bernardini
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 30, 2000

          Alle 15.33 Sunday 30/07/2000 -0700, phil ha mandato a Marco questo messaggio:

          >I need to have the ability to take credit cards on my web site.

          For our extravirgin oil site the cheapest we find (here in Italy) is
          http://www.sep.net
          75$/year + 6% on movements.

          Bye!

          Marco Bernardini
        • ~* e Group-er *~
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2000
            Hi Phil,
            I came across this site today. Don't know if you're still looking,
            but....

            http://www.merchantworkz.com/home.asp

            ~Raenie~

            --- In ntb-OffTopic@egroups.com, "phil" <phil@c...> wrote:
            > I need to have the ability to take credit cards on my web site.
            <snip>