[Fwd: RE: [PT] microsoft Visual Studio Express Edition (AND offers free accounting software]

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      Hi guys. I don't do much HTML "stuff" except for quick hacks (in Notetab
      usually) but for those of you with high-speed connections this might be
      worth a look. (Sorry Jody, if you take all the options including
      documentation its 300 MB+)
      (This was initially posted to the powertoolssoftware yahoo group and I
      thought it might be interest to some here.)
      > They actually offer several free and newer software packages that seem
      > worthwhile, in the Express Edition series.
      >

      > Link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/default.aspx
      >

      > And here's the link to the accounting package:
      >
      > http://www.microsoft.com/smallbusiness/products/office/accounting-express/de
      > tail.mspx
      >

      > I myself, am using the Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition. Enjoy..
      >

      > _____

      Regards ... Alec -- buralex-gmail