Re: [NTO] properties

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hi Dave,

      On 01 Dec 06 11:54 "dave" <dmc43959@...> said:
      > Hi
      > does anyone know of any programs that use the XP properties for
      > images e.g. title ,it would seem there are not that many.

      Not sure what you mean by "use". However, it you mean display in a
      "Details" view of the file list for a folder, and you want freeware,
      then xplorer2 (the two should be superscript) is excellent.

      http://www.zabkat.com/

      You will need to read the full 289 page PDF manual to get the best out
      of it! :-)

      Greg
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
        Hi Dave,

        Earlier I said...

        Not sure what you mean by "use". However, it you mean display in a
        "Details" view of the file list for a folder, and you want freeware,
        then xplorer2 (the two should be superscript) is excellent.

        http://www.zabkat.com/

        I should probably have specified the link to the free (for private and
        academic users) version:

        http://www.zabkat.com/x2lite.htm

        Greg