Re: [NTO] properties

  • John Mitchell
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
      Have a look at the excellent Directory Opus (See
      http://www.gpsoft.com.au/) program

      Regards, John M

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
        Hi Dave,

        On 01 Dec 06 11:54 "dave" <dmc43959@...> said:
        > Hi
        > does anyone know of any programs that use the XP properties for
        > images e.g. title ,it would seem there are not that many.

        Not sure what you mean by "use". However, it you mean display in a
        "Details" view of the file list for a folder, and you want freeware,
        then xplorer2 (the two should be superscript) is excellent.

        http://www.zabkat.com/

        You will need to read the full 289 page PDF manual to get the best out
        of it! :-)

        Greg
      • Greg Chapman
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
          Hi Dave,

          Earlier I said...

          Not sure what you mean by "use". However, it you mean display in a
          "Details" view of the file list for a folder, and you want freeware,
          then xplorer2 (the two should be superscript) is excellent.

          http://www.zabkat.com/

          I should probably have specified the link to the free (for private and
          academic users) version:

          http://www.zabkat.com/x2lite.htm

          Greg