properties

  • dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi
      does anyone know of any programs that use the XP properties for images e.g.
      title ,it would seem there are not that many.
      THANKYOU DAVE M
    • John Mitchell
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
        Have a look at the excellent Directory Opus (See
        http://www.gpsoft.com.au/) program

        Regards, John M

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
          Hi Dave,

          On 01 Dec 06 11:54 "dave" <dmc43959@...> said:
          > Hi
          > does anyone know of any programs that use the XP properties for
          > images e.g. title ,it would seem there are not that many.

          Not sure what you mean by "use". However, it you mean display in a
          "Details" view of the file list for a folder, and you want freeware,
          then xplorer2 (the two should be superscript) is excellent.

          http://www.zabkat.com/

          You will need to read the full 289 page PDF manual to get the best out
          of it! :-)

          Greg
        • Greg Chapman
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2006
            Hi Dave,

            Earlier I said...

            Not sure what you mean by "use". However, it you mean display in a
            "Details" view of the file list for a folder, and you want freeware,
            then xplorer2 (the two should be superscript) is excellent.

            http://www.zabkat.com/

            I should probably have specified the link to the free (for private and
            academic users) version:

            http://www.zabkat.com/x2lite.htm

            Greg