New Active Style Definition for TopStyle

  • Cary Driscoll
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2006
      Those who use TopStyle with Notetab may be interested in this. Nick Bradbury put a link on his blog to a new IE 7 style definition that can be added to TopStyle. I assume it's for lite version as well, but not sure.

    • Cary Driscoll
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2006
        Oh, the link...

        http://nick.typepad.com/blog/2006/10/speaking_of_ie7.html
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2006
          Cary Driscoll wrote:
          >http://nick.typepad.com/blog/2006/10/speaking_of_ie7.html

          Great! Thank you. I don't use TopStyle but
          http://www.bradsoft.com/download/Internet%20Explorer%207.def is very useful
          anyway. Easier to read than the msdn page it refers to.