Site Navigation

  • Mike Breiding
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2006
      Greetings,
      I have trying to develop some sort of navigation scheme for a travel web
      site which will have additional pages posted to it over the coming years.

      Below is what I have come up with thus far.
      The easiest way for me to see the "flow" was to open each site in a
      separate tab and then toggle back and forth to see if it made sense.
      Does it??
      Any input greatly appreciated!
      -Mike
      ==============