Sending dates reminders to other email addresses

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm looking for a site that has a calendar reminder feature, where
      you can choose the date you want something sent, *but* you can send
      these reminders to various email addresses, and they aren't only sent
      to *you*.

      Anyone know of anything like this?

      Thanks for any help and I hope this made sense!

      Julie
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
        --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, Julie <gleits@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I'm looking for a site that has a calendar reminder feature, where
        > you can choose the date you want something sent, *but* you can send
        > these reminders to various email addresses, and they aren't only sent
        > to *you*.
        >
        > Anyone know of anything like this?
        >
        > Thanks for any help and I hope this made sense!
        >
        > Julie

        Have you looked at Google Calendar?

        Regards,
        Sheri
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 9, 2006
          At 11/9/2006 05:34 PM, Sheri wrote:

          > > I'm looking for a site that has a calendar reminder feature, where
          > > you can choose the date you want something sent, *but* you can send
          > > these reminders to various email addresses, and they aren't only sent
          > > to *you*.
          >
          >Have you looked at Google Calendar?

          I've never clicked on the Calendar link in my gmail account. Will
          have to go check it out. Thanks!