Re: [NTO] SMTP server has rejected address

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 24, 2006
      Hi Greg, Jeff, Don:

      <<view it as death by friendly fire.>>

      Nice analogy.

      A separate test message from me did go through unhampered. The latest instance
      of bouncing was also from me, but I don't see why it might have been rejected.
      It was directly from me and it was in plain text, and it contained no
      attachments. An earlier bounce, however, had been relayed through a second
      ISP.

      The member will be relieved to know that the problem is with his ISP, and not
      with some recurring error on his part.

      Thanks for the help.

      Ray Shapp