Re: [NTO] Re: ini command line

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2006
      Hi
      What I tried and worked is to take the ini away and let it make it's own
      which is NoteTabcd.ini which it placed in the main folder D:\NTS5 not the
      profile folder, downside redo settings but sofar it has worked . I have no
      idea why it ignored the original one I .
      used D:\NTS5\NoteTab.exe /INI=NoteTabcd /USER=D:\NTS5\
      THANKYOU DAVE M