Re: [NTO] Re: ini command line

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006
      Hi
      I tried both suggestions and both times it ignores the NoteTabcd and just
      opens the main version ?
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2006
        Hi
        What I tried and worked is to take the ini away and let it make it's own
        which is NoteTabcd.ini which it placed in the main folder D:\NTS5 not the
        profile folder, downside redo settings but sofar it has worked . I have no
        idea why it ignored the original one I .
        used D:\NTS5\NoteTab.exe /INI=NoteTabcd /USER=D:\NTS5\
        THANKYOU DAVE M