ini command line

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hi
      In the new version has there been any changes to the way this runs because I
      am trying to run a version from the quick launch bar in XP and it is not
      responding to the ini at all ,it is giving me a new version ??
      on the bar is D:\NTS5\notetab.exe /INI=NoteTabcd
      any ideas
      THANKYOU DAVE M
    • lm_hamilton
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2006
        Dave,

        Version 5 now supports multiple users in Windows 2000, XP, etc.

        By default all the user specific files are stored in C:\Documents and
        Settings\hamiltonl\Application Data\NoteTab Pro, for example.

        There are two things you can do with your commandline.

        The simplest is to set the full path to the ini file you want to use:

        D:\NTS5\notetab.exe /INI=D:\NTS5\NoteTabcd

        The next would be to use the new /USER commandline switch. This
        specifies the directory to hold your user files.

        If you want NoteTab 5 to work like NoteTab 4.x, use this:

        D:\NTS5\notetab.exe /INI=NoteTabcd /USER=D:\NTS5\

        HTH,

        Larry Hamilton
        Kairos Computer Solutions
        http://www.kairoscomputers.com/