Re: [NTO] Possible simplification to "Replace MS Notepad" when WFP has to be disabled.

  • Brian Binder
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2006
      There's been quite a few posts on this. It's a shame how many problems
      stem from WFP kicking in when you really don't need it to.

      I actually started making customized Windows XP install CD's with WFP
      disabled right from the start so I never ever run into these issues.
      Definitely saves my hair...for now :P