Running multiple Firefox instances at the same time - howto:

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2006
      Their is (or was?) a method to run multiple versions of Firefox and/or
      multiple profiles at the same time .

      I "think" it involves (on Windows) setting an environment variable and
      then a special command list parameter when starting second and
      subsequent instances ????

      My memory fails me and I haven't been able to tease it out of Google.
      Can someone help with a URL reference?

      I want to get ready to run the Firefox 2.0 series but be able to start
      a Firefox 1.5 version at the same time to compare results/workaround
      problems etc.

      --
      Regards ... Alec