FW: Re: [NTO] Free Upgrade (I have a question)

  • ladyck3@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      OOPS.... LOL, was this a Freudian slip or what??

      Fookes software (Eric and Jodi) have been quite fare (no they have been FAIR, not fare) with me in the past on other issues, like Jodi said, we won't discuss this here... I am loyal because they are loyal.

      I saw that and had to laugh, and correct!
      From: ladyck3@...
      To: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [NTO] Free Upgrade (I have a question)
      Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:12:43 +0000

      I purchased the upgrade, I have been a loyal user for... well many many years... let's see....since March of 2000 so that's 6.5 yrs now... and am happy to see the long awaited 5.x arrive.
      <<<< Skipping text>>>>>

      Fookes software (Eric and Jodi) have been quite fare with me in the past on other issues, like Jodi said, we won't discuss this here... I am loyal because they are loyal.