Re: [NTB] Free upgrade ?

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      Please take this off topic or to private email.

      Thank you,
      Not the Moderator ;-)

      cc: Off Topic

      More seriously, I do understand how a new user goes "wait a minute now".
      Of course unlike a lot of software, nothing compels him/her to upgrade
      at this time. They can not upgrade and still have everything that they
      paid for. I do think that if they use regex at all they will be happy
      with the updates. That is the one area of the program that is
      significantly improved through this update. There are many other minor
      ones as well.

      I have used this program so heavily that I have confidence that I would
      get my moneys worth, even if I was in his shoes. Of course this person
      cannot see that perspective because they don't have the years of use and
      multitudes of upgrades without a single cent being requested of me.

      I am on my fourth windows operating system now (98/2000/NT/XP -- I have
      Vista running but not on my notetab/production machine) since I paid for
      my license I believe. I guess I got a better deal, but I also think
      that this person can have some assurance that Fookes is a good long term
      operator and they unfortunately just hit a little bit wrong.

      I am sorry to say I have yet to upgrade ... what do I have to do again?
      I ready to right now.

      Don