Microsoft security updates!

  • bscott022@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2006
      Hi all:
      I use Microsoft security updates on Win XP home and no problems.
      Microsoft is irritating me though only because they actually want to be
      paid for what they used to give away. The nerve of those peoples ....
      *||:^) I got rid of all of my "borrowed Software" And upgraded
      everything to Microsoft supported software. And knock on wood no more
      software related problems. Now I suspect hardware failures first before
      everytime something acted strange ... it was always the boogey man
      virus.

      I would like to say that I suspect your problems come from your anti-
      virus software. Call me paranoid but if your software comes from a
      company that is based somewhere else using help that might not be
      friendly what would stop them from messing with our computers, they
      just keep selling us more services so it is a win for them??

      About a year ago I started using www.sophos.com small business
      software and no more problems on Win 2k Pro then I updated to Win XP
      home and no problems . I use all of the Security updates from microsoft
      with no glitches.

      In closing this is a through away society ... the cost of doing
      business ... is go with the flow , and technology is doubling at an
      alarming rate ... We are now talking to people on the other side of the
      world in real time ... I remember a class I had in school the teacher
      said it will not be long till the phone will have a screen and you will
      be talking face to face with the person on the phone. And we all
      wondered HOW??

      Of course the Bible predicted this in Revelation ... remember the two
      witnesses that are killed and the whole world sees them at once ....
      hmmmm ... must be something to this bible prophecy. http://www.
      abibleverse4you.com has a few more fulfilled prophecies give a look .

      Bill