Not what it says on the tin

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Yesterday I deleted my wife's account on teh Wondows XP because she preferred my
      settings. It said remove the user but keep the files (one option) so I chose it. It said all would be
      in a folder called Elena on the Desktop. So when the account was gone I looked in the folder
      Elena on the Desktop and there were no files in it. Recent efforts and savings have all been
      lost. Assuming there is no system restore for this, how can I get the files back when they have
      seemingly vanished? I assume they have just been marked absent, not even in the bin.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk