ADMIN REQUEST (was VietNam record set straight)

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2006
      The following message has been removed from the message archive.

      Please, for those who've received this via email, do not comment to
      the message on the list, given the volatile subject matter and
      disparate points of few on the subject. If you wish to discuss this,
      please do so via private mail.

      Thanks.
      Julie,
      moderator

      At 7/26/2006 03:04 PM, Randy Burkhardt wrote:

> [...]

      ~snip~