Re: [NTO] .PPS does not open

  • dave
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 11, 2006
      Hi Ed
      I do not know whether you have an operating system or not ,if not I download
      a small program ,I think from IBM called WIPE about 30k ,it will write
      zero's to all your harddrive
      i.e. your harddrive does not know what it is anymore.
      then set your computer bios to boot CD and follow the prompt
      when it gets to format your HD go half and QUICK other wize you can go and
      have lunch
      your choice for FAT32 or NTFS if you NTFS do not bother with dos.
      THANKYOU DAVE M