Re: [NTO] Yahoo facelift - Yikes - Change Settings to Traditional?

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2006
      Hi
      had a look at the new format html there is a lot more text ,in OE properties
      , then message source yipe!!
      I think it's yahoo way of keeping track of which ones is active and which
      ones ain't.
      go to your yahoo groups and select send plain text .
      THANKYOU DAVE M

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2006
        Hi Dave,

        >had a look at the new format html there is a lot more text ,in OE
        >properties, then message source yipe!!
        >I think it's yahoo way of keeping track of which ones is active
        >and which ones ain't.
        >go to your yahoo groups and select send plain text .

        If you are still seeing a Plain Text setting in your Edit
        Membership, then I suspect they are not hitting everybody yet and
        perhaps in beta like what was already mentioned, both of those
        already mentioned. That full blown and traditional are the new
        settings.

        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm