Re: [NTO] Don't see my own posts

  • Alan_C
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
      On Friday 09 June 2006 08:07, Phillip Sand Hansel II wrote:
      > I don't see my own posts to the notetab egroup (or my other egroups). I do
      > see my posts quoted in folks responses, so I know they are getting sent OK.
      > I am not too sure of how I got this messed up, I've looked all over Yahoo
      > to see if I hit some "don't show me my posts" switch, but can't seem to
      > find it (I'm signed up for individual emails). It may be a multiple email
      > addresses conflict. It may be a local rules problem (using MS Outlook),
      > I'll investigate those more closely this afternoon.
      >
      > Anybody ever ran across this and know what to do?

      It happens (not always) every so often to me, given if I'm using an email
      client.

      What I do is via web browser go to the yahoo groups web interface and sign in
      (if I'm concerned) and typically I can see the message there, that it did
      indeed go to the group but for some reason that it skipped delivering a
      message to me as a group member.

      That's been my own personal response whenever this situation happens to me.

      --
      Alan.
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2006
        Phillip Sand Hansel II wrote:
        > I don't see my own posts to the notetab egroup (or my other egroups).
        Check your spam filters to see if you are rejecting their incoming mail
        and quarantining it.