Don't see my own posts

  • Phillip Sand Hansel II
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
      I don't see my own posts to the notetab egroup (or my other egroups). I do see my posts quoted in folks responses, so I know they are getting sent OK. I am not too sure of how I got this messed up, I've looked all over Yahoo to see if I hit some "don't show me my posts" switch, but can't seem to find it (I'm signed up for individual emails). It may be a multiple email addresses conflict. It may be a local rules problem (using MS Outlook), I'll investigate those more closely this afternoon.

      Anybody ever ran across this and know what to do?

      Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II
      http://philliphansel.com

    • sisterscape
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
        Well, two copies of this post came to my Inbox! I read this list
        online through my Yahoo! email address not the group interface. I have
        noticed that sometimes posts will go missing - both my own and others'
        I'll find one that has been tagged as bulk by Yahoo! so you might check
        your spam to see if anything is there.

        sisterscape

        --- Phillip Sand Hansel II <mr.phillip@...> wrote:

        > I don't see my own posts to the notetab egroup (or my other egroups).
        > I do see my posts quoted in folks responses, so I know they are
        > getting sent OK. I am not too sure of how I got this messed up, I've
        > looked all over Yahoo to see if I hit some "don't show me my posts"
        > switch, but can't seem to find it (I'm signed up for individual
        > emails). It may be a multiple email addresses conflict. It may be a
        > local rules problem (using MS Outlook), I'll investigate those more
        > closely this afternoon.
        >
        > Anybody ever ran across this and know what to do?
        >

        > Mr. Phillip Sand Hansel II
        > http://philliphansel.com

        > --------------------~-->
        > Everything you need is one click away.  Make Yahoo! your home
        > page now.
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Alan_C
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2006
          On Friday 09 June 2006 08:07, Phillip Sand Hansel II wrote:
          > I don't see my own posts to the notetab egroup (or my other egroups). I do
          > see my posts quoted in folks responses, so I know they are getting sent OK.
          > I am not too sure of how I got this messed up, I've looked all over Yahoo
          > to see if I hit some "don't show me my posts" switch, but can't seem to
          > find it (I'm signed up for individual emails). It may be a multiple email
          > addresses conflict. It may be a local rules problem (using MS Outlook),
          > I'll investigate those more closely this afternoon.
          >
          > Anybody ever ran across this and know what to do?

          It happens (not always) every so often to me, given if I'm using an email
          client.

          What I do is via web browser go to the yahoo groups web interface and sign in
          (if I'm concerned) and typically I can see the message there, that it did
          indeed go to the group but for some reason that it skipped delivering a
          message to me as a group member.

          That's been my own personal response whenever this situation happens to me.

          --
          Alan.
        • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10, 2006
            Phillip Sand Hansel II wrote:
            > I don't see my own posts to the notetab egroup (or my other egroups).
            Check your spam filters to see if you are rejecting their incoming mail
            and quarantining it.