Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] Re: multiple favorite folders

  • Vance E. Neff
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2006
      Tiptoe:

      Another off the wall solution is to install multiple copies of Notetab
      where each would have its on copy of the favorites folder, ie. into
      C:\program files\notetab1, C:\program files\notetab2, etc. Then set up
      separate shortcuts on your desktop (or wherever) to point to each
      instance of the Notetab installations.

      Vance