Re: [NTO] Re: The not genuine message

  • prog@lomascentral.com
    Message 1 of 30 , May 29, 2006
      I'd regard the UK as a 'working' legal system and it's true here.

      It's most often relevant in the case of stolen cars (simply because
      they're most commonly stolen, sold on and found to be stolen) but it's
      true for everything material.

      You cannot be deprived of your ownership by theft.

      Of course the discussion is about intellectual property rather than
      material property.

      Tim