Re: [NTO] Re: The not genuine message or The Cold Solder Joint

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2006
      A cold solder joint is any solder connection where the connecting
      circuit fails to connect, usually because the parts have moved before
      the solder cools, breaking conductance. (I used to look specifically
      for joints which didn't have that mirror finish, indicating something
      moved before the solder set.)

      ~~

      Jeffery Scism,
      USGenWeb Project Local Coordinator Rep