[NTO] Glossary ???

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 9 8:43 PM
      Hi All,

      Would anybody be interested in giving me a hand trying to get a
      glossary ready for version 4.8 - got behind and some of the stuff
      I do not know well enough to explain in plain English so somebody
      not familiar with computers can understand it, in short, it needs
      to be written for the computer dummie. <g>

      ð¿-
      Jody

      If you didn't laugh at us today,
      you missed some great jokes!

      The Clean-Funnies List
      mailto:CF@...?subject=subscribe

      See ya in the funnies!-)
    • +doc
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10 11:50 AM
        jody <kjb161-@...> wrote:
        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab-ot/?start=73
        > Hi All,
        >
        > Would anybody be interested in giving me a hand trying to get a
        > glossary ready for version 4.8 - got behind and some of the stuff
        > I do not know well enough to explain in plain English so somebody
        > not familiar with computers can understand it, in short, it needs
        > to be written for the computer dummie. <g>

        Jody,
        I'd be glad to help out..
        Anything I can do, just let me know what I can do to aid ya, just
        hollar at my email address or when you see me on ICQ.
        Doc
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10 1:17 PM
          Hi +doc,

          >I'd be glad to help out..
          >Anything I can do, just let me know what I can do to aid ya, just
          >hollar at my email address or when you see me on ICQ.

          Hollar at me when you come up, cause I will let you look at the current list that needs to be done.

          Thanks!
          Jody

          Clean-Funnies: click and send...
          mailto:CF@...?subject=Subscribe