Re: [NTO] Unable to open hotmail through Firefox - problem solved

  • Bruce Meyers
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2006
      I found the problem. Somehow the checkbox to enable Javascript was unchecked. When I replaced the check and restarted Firefox I was able to open hotmail again.
      I have no idea how that happened. I know that I did not do it intentionally.
      The checkbox was found in Firefox at Tools->options ->security tab

      Bruce Meyers <oldguy1166@...> wrote:
      To all NoteTabers who use Firefox:

      For the last few months I have been opening my hotmail e-mail through
      Firefox. In the last couple of days when I click on hotmail I get
      nowhere. I can open the hotmail account through IE-6, Opera 8.5, and
      Netscape 7.1, but not with Firefox 1.5.0.3
      Many of you use Firefox regularly so I am hoping you might be able to
      tell me when has happened that is keeping me from opening hotmail. Or
      what has recently changed in Firefox that might be causing this to
      happen.
      I can get to MSN.com with Firefox but when I try go anywhere else
      nothing happens. [Javascript is temporarily enabled for hotmail.com]
      Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
      Bruce