What's the best FREE bulk e mailing programme ?

  • Subu S
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2006
      Hi

      I have a list of approx 450 e mail address who get prprogrammenfo from me

      So far I've been trying to use yahoo, gogoogletc groups to mail these people

      Most complain that the ISISP spam filters etc block these messages

      So I wish to mail them directly from MY (pop3) e mail address

      This also helps me to weed out ununsed (meaning full) e mail addresses, out of office / out of
      town addresses etc etc

      Since this is a non profit, free mailing list, what are the best bulk e mail prprogrammesvailable
      ?

      any pointers , suggestions would be most appreciated

      regards
      susubu

      http://mail.yahoo.com