Re: [NTO] Download Netscape Setup File???

    Message 1 of 7 , May 8 1:09 PM
      Hi Alex, Jeff, Al, Others,

      Thanks! I actually needed Netscape 7.1 for the mail portion to
      test Aid4Mail with. I'll see if v8.1 has it still. (I read your
      post Jeff about them taking it out of the browser.) I have
      Mozilla Mail and browser and know they are basically the same,
      but I have to support users with 7.1. :)

      >> Does anybody know how I can download Netscape with the mail
      >> portion of it too in a full setup version instead of downloading
      >> the installer and having it do the installation itself. I'm still
      >> on a 56K connection and want the full installation file. I looked
      >> for a way, but could not find it.
      >
      >It's probably the full installer on http://browser.netscape.com/ns8/download/
      >what you're looking for.
      >
      >Alex.
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm
    • Barry
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8 2:18 PM
        It's an 18Mb file with a 56k modem connection?!! Good luck.

        Take care. Barry UK