Adding Fonts to NoteTab

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2006
      I am using NoteTab Pro and it has very few fonts available. I have a large
      amount of fonts on my computer. How do I transfer them into NoteTab Pro??
      Ed

      The whole world doth err save you and me, and even thou doest err some!
      -- Unknown
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2006
        Hi Ed,

        > I am using NoteTab Pro and it has very few fonts available. I
        > have a large
        > amount of fonts on my computer. How do I transfer them into NoteTab Pro??

        You are aware that the Pro version only handles fixed-width fonts aren't
        you?

        Most people don't have more than three or four of these installed.

        Greg
      • Ed
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2006
          Not aware, thanks I will check mine out.
          Thanks,
          Ed
          > I am using NoteTab Pro and it has very few fonts available. I
          > have a large
          > amount of fonts on my computer. How do I transfer them into NoteTab Pro??

          You are aware that the Pro version only handles fixed-width fonts aren't
          you?

          Most people don't have more than three or four of these installed.

          Greg

          Accounting software program Estate program real software Software development program