Re: [NTO] Network Problem .... ??

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 30, 2006
      bscott022@... wrote:
      > hi Larry .... I can use tinyvnc to get to the other computer from the
      > problem computer .... but I cannot use network nieghborhood to logon to
      > the same computer from the problem computer .... network id is greyed
      > out and when I try to use "add a new connection" it cannot find the
      > workgroup ?? When I go to the "add a new connection" folder it says I
      > do not have permission to read the folder and I am logged in as
      > Adminstrator. Thanks for the link .... anything else come to mind ...
      > this one is a real knee slapper ?? Ma and Pa in Corning Ca.
      Bill,

      Let me ask around at the office tomorrow and see what suggestions we can
      come up with.

      Larry
    • Larry Hamilton
      Message 2 of 16 , May 1, 2006
        Bill,

        I just emailed your the rough draft of a PDF I put together.

        If it solves your problem, after I clean it up I will post it on my site and
        share the link here.

        Larry Hamilton
        Kairos Computer Solutions
        http://www.kairoscomputers.com/