Re: [NTO] Re: Fast ADSL - what to expect?

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22, 2006
      There are a number of freeware speed test programs out there and a place to
      start is http://www.bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/

      Take care. Barry UK

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 23, 2006
        Barry wrote:
        >There are a number of freeware speed test programs out there and a place to
        >start is http://www.bandwidthplace.com/speedtest/

        Thanks, Barry. I didn't know that site before. I already have some speed
        test programs, but they don't really tell me much since I don't have
        anything to compare with. Oh well, it's a whole lot faster than I had. I
        guess I should be pleased.