Re: [NTO] Fwd: Re: [NTB] can notepad upload files onto server?

  • fw7oaks
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2006
      First suggestion

      In the un-zipped files has the supplier included any 'help', 'getting
      started' or perhaps 'read this first' files ? They could have the
      extension 'txt' or 'doc'.

      If there really isn't any help file, any chance of a refund ? Because I
      have my doubts whether this long distance hand holding is going to be
      successful.

      Last suggestion

      If there are no help files and no refund, one of the unzipped files should
      be called 'index.html' or 'index.htm'. Open this file up with Notetab and
      hopefully there will be some comments or clues as what to do next in the
      HTML code. Be careful you make no changes to this file without making a
      back-up copy first.

      If anybody else can think of a solution to the problem please feel free to
      jump in.

      --fw