Gmane - Mail Lists to News Gateway

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2006
      Hi Jody (and everyone else),

      I have just discovered http://www.gmane.org/

      Were you aware that it is possible to gateway between news and mail lists?

      As most people subscribed to the NoteTab family of lists are likely to very
      "text-based" in their computing, and you switch all the lists to ban
      attachments to encourage this, news would be the ideal transport medium for
      most if not all the NoteTab lists.

      Does anyone here have experience of mail lists using the Gmane to gateway to
      news?

      I am thinking of using the service for a couple of my lists.

      Greg