DOPUS 8 USERS, PLS HELP!

  • Mordechai
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
      Hello,
      Starting to use "Dopus 8", saved my previous version preferences and then imported them into the new installation.
      I have many folders with image files (pictures) and each time I open such folder, I get in the columns bar the "dimension" and "shooting time" which I do not need. So I right-click on the columns tab, open "more" in the opened sub-menu, and from the 'display field' I move the unwanted tabs to the left side, click "save for all folders", 'apply & OK'. The next folder I open - it is back again!
      I set it again and again and it comes back.
      What am I doing wrong or is there some other way.
      The installation was clean and nice, rebooted, imported my previous preferences, but this drives me crazy, so I ask you for some help.
      OS=win xp pro+sp1
      Thanks
      Mordechai
      airflow@...

    • John Mitchell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2006
        Thursday, April 6, 2006, 7:02:14 AM, Mordechai wrote:
        > Hello,
        > Starting to use "Dopus 8", saved my previous version preferences
        > and then imported them into the new installation.
        > I have many folders with image files (pictures) and each time I
        > open such folder, I get in the columns bar the "dimension" and
        > "shooting time" which I do not need. So I right-click on the columns
        > tab, open "more" in the opened sub-menu, and from the 'display
        > field' I move the unwanted tabs to the left side, click "save for
        > all folders", 'apply & OK'.  The next folder I open - it is back again!
        > I set it again and again and it comes back.
        > What am I doing wrong or is there some other way.
        > The installation was clean and nice, rebooted, imported my
        > previous preferences, but this drives me crazy, so I ask you for some help.
        > OS=win xp pro+sp1
        > Thanks
        > Mordechai
        > airflow@...

        Your best bet would be to ask this on the DOpus forums, where all the
        experts lurk. Go to http://resource.dopus.com/ and navigate from
        there. I have found them to be very helpful and very responsive.
        --
        Regards, John M