Windows Defender - Nevermind!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hi All,

      It started working. I had already allowed it through my firewall,
      but it started working. I suppose it read my email to you guys
      and gals, got really super threatened and fearful of you and
      fixed itself rather than have to deal with ya'll. :)

      I installed Windows Defender from an expired Microsoft spyware
      tool. I have the Windows Defender in my Tray. When I click on it
      I'm told to check for updates. So, I click on the Check for
      Updates button to get any new definition files that may have come
      out. I get an error like not supported program. Has this happened
      to anybody else? I know a lot of you were using the prior one by a
      different name I guess.

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm