Re: [NTO] beta test an editor/app: catalog, search highlight, syntax highlight + more

  • Subscriber
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2006
      > Notetab will only
      > ever make it to the top of Eric's list if there is nothing else in his
      > portfolio that he believes will generate better returns.

      Dear All,
      OK, to make a long story short.
      I like Notetab a lof, even if this not my everyday tool, and I
      appreciate enormous work Eric and Jody done already. Therefore,
      I would be happy to pay for the new version, even if the two features
      I miss are not implemented yet (multilevel outlining and RTF). Who
      could join me?

      --
      Greetings,
      Wojciech