Re: [NTO] ie7

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2006
      Hi Dave,

      >do not know if anyone else has downloaded this ,I think sofar it
      >works very well with notetab std ,had about 10 .htm files open
      >at the same time ,every time I finished one clicked on the world
      >icon it gave another tab did not go to the full 10 tabs .

      Hold your mouse over the world icon and read the Status bar at
      the bottom of the screen (View | Statusbar).

      >second thing has anyone done anything with the mht format I think it is a
      >firefox and IE7 format ???

      I haven't. I only know that our Aid4Mail can convert email to that format.
      http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail

      > THANKYOU DAVE M
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm
    • Robert Romberger
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2006
        On 22 Mar 2006 at 1:51, dave wrote:

        > second thing has anyone done anything with the mht format I think it is a
        > firefox and IE7 format ???

        This is strictly an MS thing, not Firefox. Here are some details:

        Extension: MHT
        Program and/or Extension Function: MHTML Document
        Company: Microsoft Corporation
        Specific Notes:
        Archived Web Page. When you save a Web page as Web archive, the Web page saves this
        information in Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension HTML (MHTML) format with a .MHT file
        extension. All relative links in the Web page are remapped and the embedded content is
        included in the .MHT file. The absolute references or hyperlinks on the Web page remain
        unchanged and the .MHT file is viewed using Internet Explorer. Note: This file type can
        become infected and should be carefully scanned if someone sends you a file with this
        extension.

        Found here:
        File Extension Details for .MHT
        http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=MHT

        --
        Robert
        http://mysite.verizon.net/res8wwq0/

        Live to learn...forget...and learn again. Brian
      • David Ash
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2006
          Jody wrote, on Friday, March 24, 2006 10:47 AM re: [NTO] ie7

          >>second thing has anyone done anything with the mht format I think it is
          >>firefox and IE7 format ???
          >
          > I haven't. I only know that our Aid4Mail can convert email to that
          > format.
          > http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail

          Actually, Jody, that's not such a great trick because even I can do it. I
          just change the file extension from .MHT to .EML and hey presto! I can
          read the file in Outlook Express. The two formats are variations on the
          same theme.

          Of course I daresay Aid4Mail does a million other things I *can't* do so
          easily ...

          David+