ie7

  • dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2006
      Hi
      do not know if anyone else has downloaded this ,I think sofar it works very
      well with notetab std ,had about 10 .htm files open at the same time ,every
      time I finished one clicked on the world icon it gave another tab did not go
      to the full 10 tabs .

      second thing has anyone done anything with the mht format I think it is a
      firefox and IE7 format ???

      THANKYOU DAVE M
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2006
        Hi Dave,

        >do not know if anyone else has downloaded this ,I think sofar it
        >works very well with notetab std ,had about 10 .htm files open
        >at the same time ,every time I finished one clicked on the world
        >icon it gave another tab did not go to the full 10 tabs .

        Hold your mouse over the world icon and read the Status bar at
        the bottom of the screen (View | Statusbar).

        >second thing has anyone done anything with the mht format I think it is a
        >firefox and IE7 format ???

        I haven't. I only know that our Aid4Mail can convert email to that format.
        http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail

        > THANKYOU DAVE M
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm
      • Robert Romberger
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 24, 2006
          On 22 Mar 2006 at 1:51, dave wrote:

          > second thing has anyone done anything with the mht format I think it is a
          > firefox and IE7 format ???

          This is strictly an MS thing, not Firefox. Here are some details:

          Extension: MHT
          Program and/or Extension Function: MHTML Document
          Company: Microsoft Corporation
          Specific Notes:
          Archived Web Page. When you save a Web page as Web archive, the Web page saves this
          information in Multipurpose Internet Mail Extension HTML (MHTML) format with a .MHT file
          extension. All relative links in the Web page are remapped and the embedded content is
          included in the .MHT file. The absolute references or hyperlinks on the Web page remain
          unchanged and the .MHT file is viewed using Internet Explorer. Note: This file type can
          become infected and should be carefully scanned if someone sends you a file with this
          extension.

          Found here:
          File Extension Details for .MHT
          http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=MHT

          --
          Robert
          http://mysite.verizon.net/res8wwq0/

          Live to learn...forget...and learn again. Brian
        • David Ash
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2006
            Jody wrote, on Friday, March 24, 2006 10:47 AM re: [NTO] ie7

            >>second thing has anyone done anything with the mht format I think it is
            >>firefox and IE7 format ???
            >
            > I haven't. I only know that our Aid4Mail can convert email to that
            > format.
            > http://www.fookes.us/aid4mail

            Actually, Jody, that's not such a great trick because even I can do it. I
            just change the file extension from .MHT to .EML and hey presto! I can
            read the file in Outlook Express. The two formats are variations on the
            same theme.

            Of course I daresay Aid4Mail does a million other things I *can't* do so
            easily ...

            David+