Re: [NTO] Fat Taskbar

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
      Fay,
      I thought that might work and I tried that, but no, it did not seem to work. I went to MS and they had a lot of things on moving the taskbar around the screen but nothing on how to get it back to normal size. I know that I played with it for two aggravating months last time before I found how to make it resize. I have been googling but nothing there so far.
      Thanks for the response.
      ed
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
        > Fay,
        > I thought that might work and I tried that, but no, it did not seem to
        > work.

        My fault. I'm new to XP and forgot about that "lock taskbar" thing.

        I think Don and Phil have solved it now, anyway. Good Luck!