Question before purchase

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi,
      I was directed to NoteTab by WestCiv. Right now I am looking for a
      hand coder. The other option is the Macromedia product.

      Looking at your site, I do not see any relevant updates to NoteTab?

      Also, I am looking at coding XHTML Strict, and I don't seem to see any
      native support?

      Is NoteTab going to see a revision to support XHTML coding? That is, I
      do not want to code in HTML and then run the conversion that I see. I
      would like to be coding directly in XHTML with the relevant codes
      available.

      If there is an update or something I missed on this topic, please do
      direct me in the right direction!

      Thanks for your time,

      Philip E.
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        Phil wrote:
        > Hi,
        > I was directed to NoteTab by WestCiv. Right now I am looking for a
        > hand coder. The other option is the Macromedia product.
        >
        > Looking at your site, I do not see any relevant updates to NoteTab?
        >
        > Also, I am looking at coding XHTML Strict, and I don't seem to see any
        > native support?
        >
        > Is NoteTab going to see a revision to support XHTML coding? That is, I
        > do not want to code in HTML and then run the conversion that I see. I
        > would like to be coding directly in XHTML with the relevant codes
        > available.
        >
        > If there is an update or something I missed on this topic, please do
        > direct me in the right direction!
        >
        > Thanks for your time,
        >
        > Philip E.

        Notetab is a great little coder for xhtml and/or html. Under view
        options/html files select xhtml tags. After that point you will always
        be coding in xhtml. I don't know how you could be more native than that
        ... So I think it already has what you want built into it.

        If you decide to buy it, you might consider using http://notetab.net/ as
        that will get it from Jody, the man who runs these lists. He makes a
        few pennies on the sale and usually sends a few add-on goodies.

        It is what it is -- and if you learn it a bit it is fantastic. For the
        price, you cannot beat it. For any price I am not sure you can beat it.