TxtPrint: Bug?

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Hi Folks,

      I have found that when printing via TxtPrint, a line feed is introduced
      after the 998th (or thereabouts) character in any paragraph.

      Is it me doing something wrong, or have I found a bug?

      (NoteTab's word count seems to insist on extending my selection and counting
      to the end of the word, so I get varying results!)

      Greg