Re: Text appearing in the wrong place

  • Daniel Prince
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
      On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:02:58 -0600, you wrote:

      >Hi Daniel,
      >
      >You need to reply to this on another list mentioned below. TIA
      >
      >Yes, I still recommend the replacement of the riched32.dll. Some
      >programs replace it with their version.

      I extracted the riched32.dll from the CD. It is byte-for-byte
      identical with the one in my System folder.
      --
      For some strange reason those of us who are owned by cats
      ascribe motives to the cat that are more benign than the
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2006
        Daniel Prince wrote:
        > I extracted the riched32.dll from the CD. It is byte-for-byte
        > identical with the one in my System folder.
        Daniel,

        Which version of Riched32.dll do you have? The one I use is
        '5.1.2600.0', I don't have anything like the trouble you're experiencing
        although I do have a minor glitch once in a while.

        I don't think you'll find a newer version but you may find an old
        version or two on the web to try. Maybe that would make a difference.

        ºvº
        06.02.26_07.39
        -Newspaper HeadLine...
        "Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant"
        hrs ø hsavage@...
      • Daniel Prince
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1 9:37 PM
          On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 17:23:00 -0600, you wrote:

          >Daniel Prince wrote:
          > > I extracted the riched32.dll from the CD. It is byte-for-byte
          > > identical with the one in my System folder.
          >Daniel,
          >
          >Which version of Riched32.dll do you have? The one I use is
          >'5.1.2600.0', I don't have anything like the trouble you're experiencing
          >although I do have a minor glitch once in a while.
          >
          >I don't think you'll find a newer version but you may find an old
          >version or two on the web to try. Maybe that would make a difference.

          I have the same version.