Re: [NTO] knoppix linux

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 27, 2006
      acummingsus,
      You are right of course we are looking at the same thing and as a photographer would say "if we change the lighting the girl appears to be a different woman" and I do need some input on using Linux if you would email me
      at horsefly_38866(REMOVE this)@... . What I was trying to say is the learning curve is much too high for me to take the time to try to get serious with Linux. But if I could get over a few rough spots I am learn to have a greater appreciation for Linux.

      Any other Linux user that would like to discuss Linux you may use the email me at the same address.
      Thanks for your patience
      Ed