Re: [NTO] NO BOOT FILE

  • yg@majorsmile.com
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 26, 2006
      On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 21:45:17 -0500, Larry Hamilton brightened my day
      with:
      > When it
      >
      > tells you no drive attached, there is either a bad connection, a
      > loose
      > connection, or a bad connection.

      After about a week of working fine, my computer has gone back to not
      recognizing the hard drive. I first tried reconnecting the cables,
      then tried another ribbon cable. Today I borrowed an old drive from my
      son and will try that out in a few. Quit an education for me :)

      Karen